At a rate of up to 40 percent a year, growth on the Eurasian corridor is happening at a considerable pace. Rail transport services to and from Asia in particular are booming on the new Silk Road. The creation of new Eurasian logistics routes is expanding our logistics network as part of the "Belt and Road Initiative". Connecting the Silk Road with our dense and powerful TransNET means we can guarantee fast transport services and efficient onward distribution in Europe. This is because railway’s transit times give it a clear advantage over sea transport. Not only do our logistics services on the Chinese-European axis create attractive alternatives to sea and air freight, but mean that we can also offer reliable and customized end-to-end logistics solutions across the Eurasian continent. Our regular train services connect European trade routes with the Far East and Central Asia – in an environmentally friendly way.
- Efficient and customized end-to-end logistics solutions for container transport services between Europe and Central Asia
- Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly alternatives to air and sea freight
- Faster transport times at attractive prices
- Handling of the entire logistics value chain including additional forwarding services
- Contact persons available throughout the transport process in Europe, Russia and China