A connecting railway opens up a company's direct access to the public rail network and, therefore, to efficient rail freight transport. As a result, goods can be transported directly in door-to-door transport without changing the mode of transport: punctually, reliably and in an environmentally friendly manner. Expanding the entire logistics chain opens up an optimal connection to the most important European ports and terminals as well as industrial and economic centres.
- End-to-end logistics solutions without changing the mode of transport
- Development and implementation of connecting railway projects
- Services related to facilities and infrastructure (Section 19 AB factory inspections, Section 19a appraisals for railway authorities, support and/or organisation of facility maintenance and repair)
- Maintenance and repair activities of your connecting railway
- Accident and incident management