Each year, up to 40 young apprentices start an apprenticeship in the freight forwarding profession at ÖBB Rail Cargo Group throughout Austria. As a forwarding agent, you will get to know the many different aspects of transport and railway logistics first hand in a practice-oriented job rotation and develop into a TOP logistics specialist for the various entry-level positions in the company. Internationalisation, digitalisation, sustainable transport systems and cutting-edge teaching methods are what guide the professional and award-winning vocational training of our apprentices. It's an investment in our collective future and the future of our customers!
What we offer you
We are a multiple state awarded apprenticeship company and offer you many extra opportunities during your training.
- Personal apprenticeship notebook
- Additional training which goes beyond the job description and allows you to take part in national and international apprenticeship competitions.
- Language facilitation and support for RCG Europe Weeks internships abroad.
- Seminars on personal development (seminars on public speaking, communication, conflict management, etc.)
- Sport and health programmes (e.g. outdoor activities, nutrition)
- Possibility to take part in special projects (e.g. health and integration projects, transport safety projects, culture projects, nature and environment projects, etc.)
- Support and awards for apprenticeship & graduation
- Performance awards for outstanding vocational school and apprenticeship graduation results
- Field trips
- Preparation courses for the final apprenticeship exams