With 9,340 employees, subsidiaries throughout Europe and an annual turnover of 2.3 billion euros, the Rail Cargo Group ranks among Europe's leading rail logistics companies.
We operate a comprehensive end-to-end logistics network and we link European conurbations and ports with prospering economic centres on the Eurasian continent.
Experience logistics expertise
Our employees combine expertise with passion in implementing future-oriented, punctual logistics solutions. From a single source. For block trains, wagonload freight and intermodal transport. We carry about 105 million tonnes of goods to their destination every year. By environmentally friendly means. Reliably. Flexibly and quickly.
High standards ensure high quality. That is why we also employ strict management systems to ensure highest quality, safety and environmental standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Links & Downloads
Rail Cargo Group awards
- EcoVadis CSR status "silver" (2019)
- INEO Hallmark of Quality "Exemplary Teaching Enterprise" (2017)
- European Quality Label "Excellent Enterprise for Learning in Europe” (2017)
- Award for being a leading Austrian enterprise from the "Leitbetriebe Austria" economic platform (2017)
- "Audit berufundfamilie" basic certificate and INEO Hallmark of Quality "Exemplary Teaching Enterprise" (2014)
- Awarding of RCAcare with the Austrian Seal of Quality for Workplace Health Promotion from the Federal Ministry of Health (2010 and 2013)
- RCAcare acclaimed as European Model of Good Practice for health management in the company (2008)
- Logistics & Transport
- State Prize for Mobility (2019) with TransANT in the category "Increase added value. Open up markets."
- Austrian export prize in the transport and traffic category for particular success in international markets (2015)
- Golden Chariot International Transport Award (2013 and 2014)
- Austrian Traffic Club (VCÖ) mobility award in the sustainable freight transport category for the Rail Cargo Group's KAPA capacity reservation system (2013)