Hazardous materials from the chemical industry must be transported reliably. That's why we take care of every detail. As a full-range supplier of transport logistics for bulk goods and additional logistics solutions, we provide a made-to-measure, comprehensive, compact service for hazardous materials. Naturally ISO-certified. Our formula for success: Control of international raw material flows, the optimum combination of various transport modes, equipment provision and transport monitoring. Only in this way can security of supply be guaranteed. In Europe. And beyond to Asia.
Chemical technical safety consulting
Our safety specialists and hazardous goods officers are extending our logistics services for the chemical industry at the logistics site in Krems to include chemical technical safety consulting. With product- and industry-specific consulting services, as well as training courses on the transportation and storage of dangerous goods and courses to become a qualified waste management officer and shelf inspector, we offer the complete package for dangerous goods (ADR, RID, IMDG, IATA).
- Organisation of door-to-door delivery throughout Europe
- National and international transport operations (block trains, wagon groups, single wagons)
- Chemical technical safety consulting
- Freight management
- Wagon scheduling including operational monitoring
- Organisation of prior and subsequent carriage
- Hazardous materials storage for various dangerous goods classes including value-added services such as repacking, labelling, picking, customs and waste management
- Accident reporting management: emergency contact addresses