Whether it be printing paper, packaging paper, tissue paper or cardboard, the products all have one thing in common: Natural resources are required for their production. That is why perfectly coordinated logistics processes are required for the flow of raw materials to supply production and for the delivery of finished products. We ensure that everything runs smoothly from receipt of pulp from major European ports of entry, to just-in-time delivery of timber, waste paper, filler and chemical supplies, through to punctual distribution to trade customers and end users.
- Door-to-door deliveries throughout Europe: organisation of transshipment, storage, prior and subsequent carriage
- Made-to-measure logistics concepts
- Services including tracking & tracing, way bill preparation
- Interim storage options in proprietary logistics centres
- High-quality wagon equipment