The Rail Cargo Group is keeping the international flow of goods moving by rail far beyond national borders. Capacities for transporting intermodal and conventional goods by rail can be increased subject to customer demands. At present, rail freight transport is not affected by any restrictions on our neighbouring countries.
We, the Rail Cargo Group, are fully committed to protecting the health of our employees and everyone involved in our business. At the same time, it is our goal to ensure the operational continuity of our services and fulfil our responsibility to maintain the flow of goods within Austria and beyond.
This is what you can count on at the RCG
- Compliance with the specified hygiene regulations, keeping distance and reducing staff presence at the workplace. Meetings across the company are being conducted in a way that minimises the risk of infection for all staff.
- Face masks are mandatory in elevators, in social areas and anywhere the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
Which external measures we are adhering to
- Face masks are mandatory when entering customer areas in order to protect the health of everyone involved.
- In addition, all external guidelines are being strictly adhered to by customers and event organisers.
What we can guarantee on an operational level
- Cleaning and disinfection of wWork equipment, traction vehicles and premises that are critical for operations is being stepped up even moreare being cleaned and disinfected even more.
- In addition, we are strictly adhering to the measures adopted by the relevant authorities and , are adapting interventions according to local national conditions and to how the situation develops.