The majority of goods travelling from China to Central and Southeastern Europe are transported by sea via the port of Piraeus and the Adriatic ports. Our fast TransFER connection Xi‘an–Budapest offers a competitive, eco- friendly rail alternative for container goods destined for Central and East European markets, with an unbeatable transit time of 11 to 15 days.
The connection runs directly from Xi’an, capital of Shaanxi province, via the China-Kazakhstan border at Dostyk and the Záhony-Eperjeske transshipment station, to RCG’s BILK terminal (Budapest). This is not only one of our important TransNET junctions, but also a central hub for conventional and intermodal transport to and from Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Direct import connection for FLC transports from Xi'an to BILK terminal (Budapest)
- 1 round trip per week (increase to 2 round trips per week by end of 2020)
- Fixed timetables
- Competitive transit times of 11 to 15 days
- Connection to our unparalleled European network
- Storage facilities in our logistics centres across Europe
- Management and handling of first mile and last mile services by truck
- Additional forwarding services such as organizing distribution, loading/unloading/transloading, load restraint, weighing, transshipment facilities and warehouse logistics, preparing consignment notes, transshipment, customs services, and wagon cleaning