Geopolitically, the TransFER connection China–Vienna provides the best, fastest and most stable transport solution for part loads between Xi’an and Vienna on the environmentally friendly rails. With a CFS–CFS (Container Freight Station) transit time of just 18 to 20 days, the Rail Cargo Group provides not only an affordable alternative to air freight, but also a fast alternative to sea freight transport between Asia and Europe.
Goods from Xi’an can be transported directly to Vienna over the Chinese-Kazakh border and along the Silk Road. The focus on LCL (Less than Container Load) means this connection can transport individual consignments of goods in consolidated containers and guarantees their efficient distribution on the Rail Cargo Group’s European TransNET.
- One departure per week guaranteed
- Offer made within 24 hours
- CFS–CFS Transit time: 18 - 20 days
- Door-to-door-solution (main leg by rail, first mile / last mile including delivery by truck)
- Customs clearance
- Insurance cover on request
- Daily updates on the transport status via GPS device