TransNET – your smart map
You’ve got the goods, we’ve got the routes. Discover our network of TransFER services, combinations and customisable routes from Europe all the way to Asia. Get clicking and give it a go. Discover a world of possibilities – TransNET, let’s play!
How does TransNET work?
With GO, you set the pace – and we set every mode of transport in motion for you. Whether it’s wagonloads by rail, with intermodal transport or customised, comprehensive TransFER services. With THANKS, you tell us where we’ve got to go – we say thank you and we deliver your goods safe and sound. From the first to the last mile. What’s more, you can find all the TransFER services in our network displayed in a clear list or by simply clicking on our map.
A clear overview – You get a clear overview of all our TransFER services, warehouse sites, terminals and ports on one map.
Network – You can choose from all the TransFER services in our network and you can also create your own customised routes that link them up to suit your individual needs. Our network connections don’t quite cover the route you’re looking for? No problem, your contact person will find the TransFER solution that’s right for you!
Intuitive use – Use GO & THANKS to tell us where your goods have to go from and to, search for your connection in our list view or simply click a location on our map.
Detailed info – After choosing your route, you will receive all the detailed information and find out which services are available at the locations you’ve selected.
TransNET, let´s play!
Our focus has been on direct express rail connections for FCL and LCL transport between Asia and Moscow for several years.
These TransFER connections cross the Chinese–Russian border at Zabaikalsk/Manzhouli and Erlian/Zamiin-uud respectively and travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway to Moscow. This express connection runs via Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Ekaterinburg, Perm and Novgorod.
- Weekly express connections between Asia and Vorsino Terminal (Moscow)
- Fixed schedule
- Attractive transit times of 14-18 days
- Connection to our unparalleled network in Russia and beyond
- Storage facilities in our Russian logistics centres
- Management and handling of first mile and last mile services by truck
- Additional forwarding services such as organizing distribution, loading / unloading / transloading, load restraint, weighing, transshipment facilities and warehouse logistics, preparing consignment notes, customs services, wagon cleaning
- TransFER Selection