TransNET – your cargo, our logistics solutions
How to find your TransFER
Our CEE highspeed TransFER between Xian and Budapest offers a direct FCL connection along the Silk Road.
The majority of goods travelling to or from China are transported by sea via the port of Piraeus and the Adriatic ports. Our fast TransFER connection Xian–Budapest and back offers a competitive, eco- friendly rail alternative for container goods destined for Chinese as well as Central and East European markets.
The connection runs from Xian, capital of Shaanxi province, via the China-Kazakhstan border at Dostyk and the European border crossing point Malaszewicze to RCG’s BILK terminal (Budapest). This is not only an important TransNET junction, but also a central hub for conventional and intermodal transport to and from Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Direct connection for FLC transports from Xian to BILK terminal (Budapest) and back
- Fixed timetables
- Competitive transit times of approx. 22 to 24 days
- Connection to our unparalleled European network
- Storage facilities in our logistics centres across Europe
- Management and handling of first mile and last mile services by truck
- Additional forwarding services such as organising distribution, loading/unloading/transloading, load restraint, weighing, transshipment facilities and warehouse logistics, preparing consignment notes, transshipment, customs services
- Daily update on transport status
- TransFER Selection
- Rolling Road