- Villach gets into the centre of freight flows on the Baltic-Adriatic Corridor and the Alpine-West Balkan Corridor. This enables improved logistics processes and simplifies the intermodal transport of goods by ship and rail.
- By being “by the sea” in the future, Villach becomes the gateway for your goods from all over the world to enter the EU. Containers arriving by ship in Trieste will be transferred to the first available train and further transported to Villach.
- All necessary customs procedures can be handled directly at Dry Port Villach.
- You save time and money by eliminating waiting times at customs in Trieste, shortened transit times and accelerated procedures.
- Further services are available at the Villach South Terminal on a total area of 70,000 m2: Transhipment service, cooling and heating service, SOLAS weighing, CSC inspection and container repairs.