The growth rates on the Eurasian corridor “Belt and Road” and the “New Silk Road” have been more than remarkable in recent years and can be expected to grow. Rail freight transport between Europe and Central Asia is becoming more and more important within the scope of the comprehensive “Belt and Road” initiative. Not only is it an efficient and cost-effective alternative to conventional maritime transport – ongoing investments in infrastructure also aim to further improve profitability for trade and logistics.
The creation of new Eurasian logistics routes is expanding our logistics network as part of the Belt and Road Initiative. Connecting the New Silk Road to our dense and powerful TransNET means we can guarantee fast transport services and efficient onward distribution in Europe – because railway’s transit times give it a clear advantage over sea transport.
Not only do our logistics services on the Chinese-European axis create attractive alternatives to sea and air freight, but mean that we can also offer reliable and customized end-to-end logistics solutions across the Eurasian continent. Our regular train services connect European trade routes with the Far East and Central Asia – in an environmentally friendly way.
- Efficient and customized end-to-end logistics solutions for container transport services between Europe and Central Asia
- Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly alternatives to air and sea freight
- Faster transport times at attractive prices
- Handling of the entire logistics value chain including additional forwarding services
- Contact persons available throughout the transport process in Europe and China