Ratings: we get assessed
We take our responsibilities to people and the environment seriously and are always striving to improve. Rating platforms assess our efforts to build a more sustainable world and confirm that we’re on the right track.
- imug | Sustainability rating: rated “Very good” for the second time (2022)
imug Sustainability Rating
- EcoVadis: we achieved a CSR Status “Gold” rating for the second time at our fourth review (2022)
Ecovadis Sustainablity Performance Overview
Awards: we get recognised
We believe in responsible and sustainable action both within the company and beyond – and we put it into practice successfully. The awards we have received for our CSR policies are testament to this.
- “Top Apprenticeship Company” quality mark from our social partners and the City of Vienna for our apprenticeship training (2022).
- INEO quality mark: “Exemplary Apprentice Training” (2014-22)
- “Brand4Young Talents” apprenticeship award (2021)
- Austrian quality mark for workplace health promotion for RCAcare from the Austrian Ministry of Health (2013-21)
- GoodPractice Award for our “Digital Natives & Digital Immigrants” apprenticeship project (2020)
- Logistics Sustainability Award from the Austrian Association for Logistics for our TransANT project (2019)
- “Family Digital Competence” quality mark from the Austrian Ministry for Women, Families & Youth for our apprenticeship programme (2019)
- European quality label: “Excellent Company for Learning in Europe” (2017)
- Classified by the “Leitbetriebe Austria” business platform as one of the country’s leading companies (2017).
- Rail Cargo Hungaria classified as an “Energy-Conscious Company” by the Hungarian Ministry for Innovation and Technology (2017).
Certificates: we meet high standards
Implementing management systems and getting them certified have become indispensable for companies that operate internationally – and that’s the case for us too. Through our rigorous management systems, we ensure the highest quality, security, environmental and hygiene standards in Austria and the other countries where we are active. Obtaining certificates is a normal part of business for us and is an important pre-requisite for our customers’ satisfaction and trust.